There are a few things everybody likes more than going back to a comfortable convenient and cozy bed and getting a fully relaxing all-night sleep. In order to do so, one needs not only a good bed, but also – and even more importantly – a good mattress.
Mattresses, however, as any other items in the household, needs the regular tending – as a favorite object of all dust mites and bacteria even more so. At Pro Cleaner London, we provide Mattress Cleaning of best quality to our customer – both as regular, or as an occasional one-time service.
Why Pro Cleaners London?
- The mattress stays in bed.We come to you and tend to it on the spot.
- You set up an appointment at your convenience. We will arrive fully equipped with special cleaning machines and detergents. In unforeseen cases, you can even call us last minute and we will do our best to send a team as soon as possible.
- Minimal hassle for you. We will only kindly ask you to remove your duvet cover, or bed linen, and pillows from the mattress. This way, when our technicians arrive, they will be able to start right away.
- Contemporary cleaning detergents. The procedure relies on completely chemical-free, environmentally friendly products, which are suitable for all types of mattresses, and expose your health to absolutely no risks. After the actual cleaning is completed, the mattress is once more disinfected with a spray that is fully eco-friendly and specially developed for the surface treatment of mattresses. It further helps against:
- – fresh stains,
- – mold growth (on and in the mattress),
- – allergen neutering (neutralizing the mite feces)
- – odor neutralizing (e.g. urine and animal smells, as well as against cigarette smoke)
- – reduction of the reproduction of dust mites
- The mattress can be used again in a matter of hours at the maximum.
Why even consider booking a Mattress Cleaning?
Normally, we vacuum and dust our homes daily, thus making them not only more inviting and cozy, but also removing allergens and particles that may be hazardous for our health. However, when it comes to different kinds of textiles that are not easily washables – mattresses and upholstery, for example – we do not always take the appropriate measures. It is advisable, though, to subject even those to a thorough deep cleaning/washing at several times a year. Especially if you or a member of your family suffers from allergies – even more so.
If you still have any doubts or questions, our co-workers will be happy to answer them – round the clock! – and assist you further with the booking of your Mattress Cleaning appointment. They will provide you with a free quote, and in case you have decided on using more than one of our services, even work out discounts, if possible.